Eric Aufdencamp, LAC
Eric graduated with a Master’s Degree from Southwest Acupuncture College in Albuquerque, NM in 2001 and obtained a Doctor of Oriental Medicine license in NM. He moved to Asheville, NC to join the Chinese Acupuncture Clinic in the fall of 2001. Though he enjoyed working with a large group of practitioners, he wanted to open his own practice and in 2011 moved to Greenville to establish his own practice.
He uses a balanced combination of Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine, and Tui Na (Chinese massage and bodywork) in his sessions as needed, staying true to the roots of the traditional practice of Chinese Medicine, which incorporated bodywork in addition to herbs and acupuncture to treat patients.
Eric works with people from all walks of life and has patients ranging in age from newborns to the elderly.
He treats all ailments including autoimmune disorders, post-stroke, palliative cancer care, migraines, body pain, athletic injury, and general health maintenance.
Eric continues his studies into the roots of Chinese medicine, having taken in-depth courses in Acupuncture for Internal Disease, Herbal Medicine, and Tui Na over the last several years. He is currently studying in depth Chinese bodywork (Tui Na) with a Chinese Medicine practitioner in Asheville, who studied and lived in China for the last 25 years.
In addition to his private practice, Eric teaches massage (Shiatsu and Tui Na) at the Asheville School of Massage and Yoga.
- • National Board Certified in Acupuncture, NCCAOM, July 2001 – Present
- • National Board Certified in Herbology, NCCAOM, July 2001 – Present
- • Doctor of Oriental Medicine, New Mexico, January 2001 – Present
- • South Carolina Acupuncture License, March 2012 – Present
- • MS in Oriental Medicine, Southwest Acupuncture College, Albuquerque, NM, July 2001
- • Certificate in Advanced Acupuncture, Moxibustion, & Chinese Herbal Medicine & Tui Na,
- Beijing International Acupuncture Training Center, Beijing, China, August 2000
- • Massage Therapy, Crystal Mountain Massage School, Albuquerque, NM, June 1995
- • Ayurvedic Massage, Ayurvedic Institute, Albuquerque, NM, October 1996
- SELECTED CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
- • Tangible Acupuncture for Internal Disease, August 2015
- • 2 year Post-graduate Chinese Herbology Program, March 2012
- • Cupping Traditions, April 2011
- • Expanded Medical Ethics, January 2010
- • Tui Na Therapy, August 2007
- • Treating Fibromyalgia with Acupuncture, August 2006
- • East Meets West in Reproductive Medicine, September 2006
- • Orthopedics, Spring 2006
- • Herbs for Orthopedics, Spring 2006
- • Tui Na for Professionals, August 2005
- • Oriental Medicine & Women’s Health – February 2005
- • Infertility: A Chinese Medicine Perspective, June 2003
- • Treating Diabetes with Chinese Medicine, May 2003